Intended for people who use a syringe or pen to deliver their medications, including insulin. The port allows individuals to inject their medications without puncturing their skin every time. i-Port Advance injection port is the first device to combine a port and an inserter in one complete set. Now with one click of the inserter, the injection port is easily applied to provide a simple and convenient way to take multiple injections without having to puncture the skin for each dose.
- Discreet low-profile design that fits into daily activities
- Apply a new port every three days through an easy, virtually pain free* process
- Accommodates syringes and pens ranging from 5mm-8mm (3/16-5/16 inch) in length and 28-32 gauge
- For people that require insulin: Inject both rapid and long acting insulin in the same port1
- Also available in 9mm soft plastic cannula
- Consider 6mm cannula for children or lean adults
Learn more about i-port Advance
List price for i-port Advance (10/box) is $120.00, cash price is $96.00 = 20% off
Subscribe and save even more!
|Ongoing Monthly Order
Convenient! No renewal needed.
When enrolled in a subscription, your order is billed and shipped monthly. 3 and 6 month subscriptions do not renew automatically at the end of the subscription period.
If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Diabetes Therapy Consultant, at 1.888.472.2307, Monday-Friday 9:45AM-6:00PM CST, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* IPA Wear Trial. Patton Medical 2011. PTN: 0909.2. Data on File.
1. Inject rapid acting insulin, wait one hour, then inject long acting insulin.