InPen is an FDA-cleared smart insulin pen that connects with the InPen mobile app via Bluetooth®.
- Battery lasts a full year with no need to charge
- Delivers half-unit doses
- Monitors insulin temperature
- Compatible with Novolog®, Humalog®, and Fiasp® insulin cartridges (not included)
- Can be used with the Guardian™ connect continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system
- Can be used with the i-Port Advance™ injection port
- Indicated for all ages. Under age 7 with adult supervision only
- Mobile app available for no cost download on App Store and Google Play
Important Safety Information
Smart insulin pens connect to a mobile app to provide dosing calculations, reminders and CGM system integration.
InPen is a home-use reusable pen injector for single-patient use by people with diabetes under the supervision of an adult caregiver, or by a patient age 7 and older for the self-injection of a desired dose of insulin and for calculating an insulin dose or carbohydrate intake based on user entered data. A healthcare professional must assist in dosage programming of the device prior to use, based on various patient-specific criteria and targets. InPen requires a prescription. For additional product and safety information, please consult the Instructions for Use and InPen Safety. For additional product and safety information, please consult the user guide.