The CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 Meter from Ascensia Diabetes Care is the only meter approved for use with the MiniMed 630G system and Minimed 670G system. This can make your diabetes management easier by automatically sending highly accurate1 BG meter readings over to the pump which helps to ensure accurate CGM calibration, insulin dosing and remote bolusing in an easy-to-use sleek design.
The CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 Meter features:
- USB connector which allows for easy downloading to CareLink® software and battery recharging
- NEW easy-to-use and discreet remote manual and pre-set bolusing feature from the meter
- Fast 5-second countdown and tiny blood sample required (0.6 µl)
- Optional Fasting, Before and After-Meal markers with audible reminders
- No Coding™ technology which eliminates errors due to user miscoding and reduces the steps required to start testing
- Second-Chance® sampling which allows you to apply more blood to the same strip in the case of an underfill
The CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 Meter comes with:
- 1 MICROLET®2 lancing device
- 50 MICROLET lancets
- 25 CONTOUR NEXT Test Strips
- 1 CONTOUR NEXT Level 2 Control Solution
- 1 Wall charger
- 1 USB Extension cable
Product Code: MMT-1352US (SKU 6262) is the only FDA-approved meter for use with the MiniMed 630G system and MiniMed 670G system.
1 Bailey T, et al. Accuracy, precision and user performance evaluation of the CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 blood glucose monitoring system. Poster presented at the 7th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes (ATTD). 2014 February 5-8, Vienna, Austria.