Quell is a revolutionary new technology that is clinically proven to help you manage chronic pain. It is 100% drug free and doctor recommended. Quell can be used during the day while active and at night while sleeping, so you can get relief when and where you need it.
Worn just below the knee and activated by simply clicking a button, Quell taps into your body’s natural pain relief response, blocking pain signals to deliver widespread pain relief. Quell's patented OptiTherapy technology automatically adjusts therapy and dose to ensure you receive optimal pain relief. In a recent clinical study, 81% Quell users reported an improvement in their levels of chronic pain.*
- 100% drug free
- For daytime and nighttime use
- Wearable, lightweight, slim design
- Doctor recommended and clinically proven
- Patented OptiTherapy® (automatically adjusts dose to deliver optimal pain relief)
- Track therapy and sleep and customize device operation through Bluetooth® connection and smartphone app
- Made in the U.S.A.
How Quell Works:
Quell packs a powerful punch of advanced neurotechnology. It’s precise and personalized for your needs to manage chronic pain.
Quell is more than just innovative technology. Every aspect of the product is designed for wearability and comfort. Quell’s slim, lightweight design ensures that it is as discreet as it is effective.
- Quell is always worn on the upper calf and stimulates sensory nerves
- It taps into your body’s natural pain relief response
- Sensory nerves carry neural pulses to your brain
- Neural pulses trigger a natural response that blocks pain signals, leading to widespread pain relief
Quell Starter Kit Includes:
- Quell device
- One month supply of Quell Electrodes (2 electrodes)
- 1 Charger
- 1 Charger Cable
- 1 Sport Band
The Quell App for iOS and Android:
The Quell app for iOS and Android will further enhance your Quell experience. The Quell app will allow you to:
- Control therapy from your smartphone. Start and stop therapy sessions as well as adjust the intensity of therapy.
- Review therapy and sleep trends over time in 1 day to 3 month increments on the customizable therapy and sleep tracking screens.
- View detailed therapy and sleep insights. Monitor 8 important dimensions of sleep such as your body movement and position during the night. Learn more about your therapy sessions, giving you even more insight into your chronic pain management.
* Gozani SN. Fixed-site high-frequency transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation for treatment of chronic low back and lower extremity pain. Journal of Pain Research. 2016;(9):469-479.
THIS PRODUCT IS SHIPPED BY QUELL.
Products fulfilled by a third party vendor can take up to 10 working days to process. The vendor will contact you directly if there are any issues or delays in your order.