Offers improved performance through the smallest and most comfortable glucose sensor from Medtronic1. The Guardian™ Sensor 3 is inserted just under skin, accurately measuring glucose values and relays these values to your insulin pump
- Our most accurate sensor with a MARD* rating of 8.7%2 using the CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 Meter**
- Easy to insert
- Flexible design moves with your body for ultimate comfort
- Know at all times where your glucose levels are trending
For use with the MiniMed™ 670G and MiniMed™ 630G systems.
FOR ORDERS BILLED TO YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE, ACTUAL PRICE IS BASED ON CONTRACTED RATE
Your health insurance plan may not currently cover sensors or we may not be directly contracted with your health plan for sensors. Please call 1.800.646.4633, option 2, for more info.
1. Data on file. All claims are qualified as tied to the clinical study and not necessarily indicative of new patient results, which may vary.
2. MiniMed™ 670G SSED. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfpma/pma.cfm?id=p160017. Accessed March 15, 2018. Arm insertion, 3-4 calibrations per day. Ages 14 and over.
* Mean Absolute Relative Difference.
**The CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 Meter is used with the MiniMed™ 630G system and the MiniMed™ 670G system.
Ascensia, the Ascensia Diabetes Care logo, and Contour are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Ascensia Diabetes Care.